'Swim with Pedro' - Weekly Workouts
SWIMMERS WITH NO WAIVERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SWIM!
- All levels of swimmers are welcome. If you can swim a mile in the pool you are ready to make the transition to open water.
- We are a non-competitive non-threatening groupmost participants are preparing for upcoming competitions, but some are not. All are invited to join.
- Bring Mack's earplugs, a thermal swim cap, goggles, towels, a thermos of something hot to drink and a good attitude.
- Swims are piloted by experienced kayakers. We break into groups according to the individual's capability and interest.
- We warm up with stretching for swimmers for 10 minutes and then a brief run on the beach.
- Thursday swims meet at 6:00PM (Thursday evenings, March through September). Jump in the water at 6:30PM.
- Sunday swims meet at Aquatic Park bleachers at 10:00AM (Sunday mornings year round). Jump in the water at 10:30AM.